Thursday 1 January 2009

New Years Eve

Happy New Year Everyone.

I hope you are all feeling well and are not suffering too much from last night lol!

We went for a curry and a few drinks with a friend of ours. We got back home before midnight and opened a bottle of champagne ready for Big Ben and we drank it while enjoying everyone elses fireworks!

We wrote down what we wanted to leave behind in 2008 made our lists into origami boats went for a midnight walk to a nearby lake put our boats on the lake set them on fire and watched our problems/things that needed changing from 2008 go up in smoke.

It was very theraputic really. Our problem was we forgot to take a torch with us and ended up falling over rather a lot which we found funny at the time (probably due to the champagne) lol. We have a few cuts and bruises this morning!!!

Love you all

Gracie x x

1 comment:

E Challinor said...

What a lovelly idea - the boat thing. I need to do that, I seem to be carrying some negative baggage at the mo. Humm - might do a list.

PS I was in bed at 10.30. I was the grumpy neighbour who hated the fireworks going off at 12. Hey, I had had only four hours sleep the night before - BABIES!