Saturday 10 January 2009

10th January 2009

I have been feeling frustrated with my writing lately. I have loads of ideas, they keep me awake at night, but I struggle to get things down on paper. My head is a mess of inspiration! My ideas are varied so I can't put them all in one story.

I am hoping my new blog, the idea of which I have pinched off Liz (thanks Liz), will help me get some of these ideas down and out of my system. I am hoping it will also help me achieve no 1 of my New Years Writing Resolutions.

Luv Gracie x x

1 comment:

E Challinor said...

You see - there is your problem! You would never be able to give up because when your story gets it's claws into you it wont let go.

I have been trying to give up writing about my vampires for...well...probably years but there you go.

Don't worry about the jumble of ideas - have faith in your characters - one by one each idea will emerge, but I TOTALLY understand your feelings.